Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lioresal line up well with Baclofen dosage

Hi all,
    Unfortunately I cannot seem to get a prescription through Dr L and the local pharmacies.
    Thank god I have some Lioresal from River Pharmacies. Those of you that have used Baclofen and Lioresal- did the dosage line up well?
    Thanks!

Yes, COS. Lioresal=Baclofen.

I don't remember which online pharmacy I ordered from - probably AllDayChemist - but I ordered "baclofen," received "lioresal," and took according to my own titration schedule. They are one and the same.

If you get in a bind, pm me.

Best of luck to you! Onward!!
    "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Thank u kind sir

Comment

I realty don't understand all the concern about relative potencies among various baclofen formulations. You are all just titrating to effect, right? (Keep increasing until the switch, rate depending on SE's).

It doesn't make any biological sense that anyone is OK at 300/day (for example) but devastated at 320, esp. with the short half-life.

Might as well take 10 useless vitamin/nutritional supplements in addition.

Comment

COSGringo;1266722 wrote: Hi all,
          Unfortunately I cannot seem to get a prescription through Dr L and the local pharmacies.
          Thank god I have some Lioresal from River Pharmacies. Those of you that have used Baclofen and Lioresal- did the dosage line up well?
          Thanks!
          I wouldn't place too much stock in Dr. L, except as a legal source of baclofen. He claims - or claimed - a 99% success rate with no side-effects. That is delusional. If he cannot be believed on the basics, why trust him on anything else?

Using high-dose baclofen is just your personal experimentation with a relatively safe drug with no proven efficacy .Might as well order 1000 pills from overseas and take your chances. Understand that possession of any non-OTC drug without a prescription is a crime, so you should keep Dr. L as a prescriber. Don't keep any on your person or car. If stopped for a possible DUI, don't mention it since it is not part of a routine screen.

Comment

Working...
          X