Bac SE's Withdrawal Possible Help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all. This is my third attempt at Baclofen reason being I suffer from horrendous side effects from it even at 10mg so have spent the last month researching the reasons & causes & finding a way of counteracting them.. Now, this works for me & obviously won't work for everybody but the regime I have adapted will do you good any way for general health & will help with alcohol withdrawal..
    I started this one week before commencing with Baclofen.

Morning:
    Vitamin C With Citrus Bioflavonoids 1000mg
    Mega B-100 Vitamin B Complex
    Niacin 100mg
    Folic Acid 800ug
    Milk Thistle 250mg

Lunch:
    In a cup
    1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
    1/2 Teaspoon Tumeric
    Squeeze Lemon
    Table Spoon Olive Oil
    Just off boiling water
    Stir well & as you drink, hold it under your tongue for 5-seconds.

1 Hour Before Bed
    Vitamin C 500mg
    Folic Acid 800ug
    Milk Thistle 250mg
    Melatonin 3mg

Now, I am currently up to 140mg Baclofen with hardly any SEs, in fact I feel fantastic!!!
    I'll try & breakdown why I think this works for me.
    Vitamin B, obviously as an ex-drinker we are severly lacking in this, the same for Niacin, Folic Acid is great for joint problems which Bac seems to act upon, Vitamin C is a great antioxidant. The Cayenne Pepper drink is a wonderful tonic, it opens up all the arteries & fills them with oxygen, aiding healing plus with the lemon & oil will help cleanse the liver.. It is pretty hot but once you get used to it, it tastes like spicy tomato soup plust it is filled with more B vitamins, Milk Thistle we all know about, Melatonin for sleep..

As I said I am now 3 weeks on Bac, no foggy head, no funny vision, no aching legs, no falling asleep at the PC, no spasms.. I'm amazed & really hope it is due to what I'm taking.. It can only do you good anyway & will help minimize alcohol withdrawal symptoms & the total for this lot was only around ?20..
    By the way, the Bac is working a treat, I feel on cloud 9!!!

One thing I forgot to mention is try & get hold of some Himalaya Liv52 DS it's an Indian herbal supplement which works wonders on a variety of liver conditions.. It's not too expensive & you can find it on ebay & each time I have purchased it from there it has been the genuine thing, there are UK sellers & India sellers

I hope it helps..
    Jeremy

That's so great, Jeremy. Thanks for sharing the info. I think you'll find a lot of people around here are really enthusiastic about supplements being part of their healing process, and there's no arguing the fact that we are likely undernourished...I considered wine a food group to the exclusion of almost all the rest of them.

Comment

Ne/Neva Eva;1274511 wrote: That's so great, Jeremy. Thanks for sharing the info. I think you'll find a lot of people around here are really enthusiastic about supplements being part of their healing process, and there's no arguing the fact that we are likely undernourished...I considered wine a food group to the exclusion of almost all the rest of them.
      LOL I know what you mean, I thought wine was one of my five a day what with the grapes, good excuse though!!!

Comment

I like the look of that cayenne pepper thing Jeremy I may give that a go myself. Its great that your finding something that works for you and letting others know, thats what this board is about
        Well done

Comment

Well I have long suspected wine was not a food group but I am still under the impression that beer is.

Comment

Ibogaine & LSD

Very interesting item on the BBC website.. LSD can help with alcoholism which reminds me of a natural herb called Ibogaine, another hallucinogen!!! Seems to reset the brain... Which Bac does as well.. Curious!!! By the way, going through the BAC love at the moment!!!! JJJJeeeezzzz!!!

Comment

Working...
            X