Canadian looking for Antabuse from online pharmacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. I am thinking of purchasing some antabuse to force me to stop the daily drinking and have went the River Pharmacy route. They do not ship to Canada for some reason. Are there any Canadians out there who know how to get Antabuse delivered through an on-line pharmacy?

My doctor tells me to 'just stop drinking.' Doesn't work for me.

Any suggestions?
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Hey Tipplerette! I checked GlobalPharmacyCanada.com, and they don't carry it, though they are great for other things like gabapentin and buspar. Try AllDayChemist.com. Not sure about the shipping to Canada, but it's worth a shot. Their shipping is crazy high but the antabuse is crazy cheap, so it works out. Antabuse has been very helpful to me, and I wish you the best of luck!
    "Yet someday this will have an end
    All choices made or choice resigned,
    And in your face the literal eye
    Trace little of your history,
    Nor ever piece the tale entire
    Of villages that had to burn
    And playgrounds of the will destroyed
    Before you could be safe from time
    And gather in your brow and air
    The stillness of antiquity."

From "At Majority" by Adrienne Rich

Comment

Do you live near a border? You can order it and have it sent to a post office in the US and pick it up and take it across the border. I am not sure what the rules are about crossing the border with prescription meds though.
      Antibuse is hard to get in Canada. Apparently the company here stopped making it so only certain pharmacies make it.
      I would go back to your doctor and tell her you want to try it for a month and see what he/she says.
      R4L
      Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Hi Tipplerette,

Tipplerette;1276164 wrote: Hi everyone. I am thinking of purchasing some antabuse to force me to stop the daily drinking and have went the River Pharmacy route. They do not ship to Canada for some reason. Are there any Canadians out there who know how to get Antabuse delivered through an on-line pharmacy?

My doctor tells me to 'just stop drinking.' Doesn't work for me.

Any suggestions?
        I was looking for cheap Antabuse about a week ago and got some good tips.

https://www.4nrx.com

https://www.alldaychemist.com/home.html

United Pharmacies

These Pharmacies are very cheap. I am not sure if they ship to Canada, but I assume they
        do as they not Canadian companies. 4nrx is in UK but ships from Hong Kong.
        United is a Hong Kong Company.
        and I believe ADC is an Indian company.

Check out my recent post on the Antabuse thread.

I would give them a call.

Good Luck!

Brian

Comment

Thanks to all for responding. I will continue my search using the suggestions you all gave me.
          Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
          ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

PharmSchool88;1300010 wrote: I don't think you should rely on this drug to stop drinking. In reality, you could just be going from one addiction to another, and being addicted to drugs isn't any better than being addicted to alcohol. It's going to take a lot of hard work on your part to get sober, and a drug isn't necessarily going to help you. Another option you may want to consider is staying busy and focusing on work. You could even decide to become a pharmacist and help people who have addictions like you did. For more information about pharmacy school, check out my website.
            Pharm, :welcome: to MWO. Here's a recipe you might enjoy.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f83/spam-53223.html

Make sure the knife is good and sharp. That's the secret to the success of the recipe.
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

LOL stirly girly

Comment

spacebebe01;1300027 wrote: LOL stirly girly
                It's my favourite recipe of all time....:H
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I have never heard of an addiction to Antabuse.

I had to sign on just so I could laugh too!:H

Great Stirly!

LL
                  The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

I checked about 10 of them and could not find antabuse or Disulfiram. River Pharmacy has it but they don't do Canada. Check on PharmacyReviewer.com

Comment

Working...
                    X