Baclofen amount question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there I'm new to posting on this site...will introduce myself later..I just have a question..I talked with doc Levin about prescribing the baclofen he was talking so fast Iwas trying to write down everything he was saying anyway he said to call the pharmacy with an amount to last for two months ..I'm just trying to figure out how much I'll need..Do the pharmacies in the U.S. carry the 10mg. , 25 mg. ? and are those the only amounts?...He was saying in 6 weeks Id be brought up to 150 mg...god Im so bad at math lol ..any help would be AMAZING! thanks!!!! :new:

Hi Gardeniagrl. Dr L told me, in very precise terms, the details of the prescription and how to take it. He would have given you all that info (it's a lot of numbers) and a couple of other numbers that you would need too. If you did not get all that down, you need to call him back.

Good luck.
    Ginger

You are here:
    sigpic

Comment

150 in 6 weeks, i wish i was so brave!!!!

All the best to you

Comment

Thank you guys I will call him back..He gave me the amounts for every two weeks I need to look again to see if its 150 at that time ...Ive been on 25 mg. for the last months from an online order I'd made awhile ago and though not major I have (and others ) have noticed a change in the amount of my drinking ...I am very hopeful

Comment

Working...
        X