Bac in time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bac in time...

Lol I only wish I could go but I'm here today , new to the boards and ready to give the Baclofen a good shot...I'm a 34 yr old single mother whos struggled for a long time with wine or lets be honest (anything else if Im really desperate)...I went to a few AA meetings just didn't resonate with me and I know I wont do it...I ordered baclofen online a little while back and am currently at 25 mg a day...I finally got the courage to call Dr. Levin (who is sooo nice btw) and hes calling in my prescription..I'm feeling very hopeful as even on the 25 mg I feel a lift in the nails on chalkboard cravings...So I just wanted to say hello and ...even though I cant go "bac" in time ...hoping to get "bac" my life fully if only for today :thanks:

Bac in time...

Welcome GG!! There is lots of information on these theads about bac...as I am sure you have already seen!

Good luck on your journey bac! keep us posted!
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Bac in time...

Welcome Garndenia! Good for you for reaching out to Dr. L and being here! I wish you the best of luck.
      "Yet someday this will have an end
      All choices made or choice resigned,
      And in your face the literal eye
      Trace little of your history,
      Nor ever piece the tale entire
      Of villages that had to burn
      And playgrounds of the will destroyed
      Before you could be safe from time
      And gather in your brow and air
      The stillness of antiquity."

From "At Majority" by Adrienne Rich

Comment

Bac in time...

Congrats and welcome, Gardenia. Love the name, love the flower. Love the intro!

Keep in touch and let us know how it goes!

(oh. And bac in time...Ed (husband) and I had dinner at the bar in a busy, very hip restaurant the other day. I was very rueful but it also freeing. I'd love to be 23 again--one of the hotties sitting at the end of the bar flirting--with a whole new world opening up. Then again, that sucked. I don't have to live through all that drama! Youth...is a pain in the foot. )

Comment

Bac in time...

Hey GG!

How are you getting along? Did you get your bac yet? Keep us posted!

Taw
          "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
          X