Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF for months... start meds now?

Hi Dustbin

You seem to know a lot about a lot and you seem also to be the same person as arsenic who accused me of being scientifically illiterate because of my demyelination, vitamin D theory.

I don't suppose you would believe me if I told you that I have a Ph.D. in molecular biology from Johns Hopkins and have recently persuaded the government of Peru to begin a double blind trial of my cure for alcoholism which should be completed in November 2014, God willing.

It is such a shame that we professionals who come here to impart knowledge are so badly treated as it took me a long time, oh, I would say about 25 minutes of solid googling to come up with that theory and it has helped countless lurkers to find their way out of misery, they just haven't bothered to post.

For what it is worth, I tried your Red Bull treatment and after a week I was up to twenty cans a day and had to stop due to SE's, mainly bladder related. And bloat of course. I don't know why I tried it as I don't have a drink problem anyway but you were so persuasive. I am off it now and feeling much better. From now on I am getting my medical advice from my doctor.
    BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Otter;1279809 wrote: Hi Dustbin

For what it is worth, I tried your Red Bull treatment and after a week I was up to twenty cans a day and had to stop due to SE's, mainly bladder related. And bloat of course. I don't know why I tried it as I don't have a drink problem anyway but you were so persuasive. I am off it now and feeling much better. From now on I am getting my medical advice from my doctor.
      Otter,

Not ever an unkind word from me.

LL:l
      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

dustbin,
        i went back and looked at all of your posts just to get an idea of what you are bringing to the table. to see what kind of contribution you are making on this forum. so far i'm not impressed. it looks to me like you dont have any real suggestions... unless i missed something you can point out.
        people come here because they are dying and looking for a way out of the insanity. some people have their lives bac due to medications discussed here. some do AA, therapy, meds,whatever works. perhaps you can contribute to this forum and become part of the community instead of just coming here to stir up shit and get a reaction. :welcome:

Comment

Working...
        X