Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sobrexa

Hi All-
    This is my first post as well as my first time to visit this site. So...I apologize in advance if my question has already been thrashed to death. After the events of the last few days, (after all St. Paddy's day obvioulsy required a multi day go), I recognize that I need to really back off.
    Has anyone heard of or tried Sobrexa? I can gather very little information on the web that does not seem to be placed by their organization.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Sobrexa

Hi, A little help.

In a very brief, very cursory search, I couldn't find anything reputable about sobrexa. This is not to say there isn't something out there. It is to say that I would be wary simply given the amount of non-reputable sources of information. Very wary. But that's just me.

It appears to be a supplement and you might have more luck, and more responses, if you posted in the holistic section of this forum.
    There will be more info there, if there is any to be had.

Good luck and hang in.

Comment

Sobrexa

Ne/Neva Eva;1283180 wrote: Hi, A little help.

In a very brief, very cursory search, I couldn't find anything reputable about sobrexa. This is not to say there isn't something out there. It is to say that I would be wary simply given the amount of non-reputable sources of information. Very wary. But that's just me.

It appears to be a supplement and you might have more luck, and more responses, if you posted in the holistic section of this forum.
      There will be more info there, if there is any to be had.

Good luck and hang in.
      Info I found said it was a 'recognised/certified' form of Kudzu......
      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Sobrexa

Hi little help.

Someone posted in October who was trying the program. It is based on Kudzu and costs $900 for an eight-week course. That's pretty pricey for a garden weed! The thread is here:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...exa-52900.html
        Ginger

You are here:
        sigpic

Comment

Sobrexa

I have completed the Last Call Program with great success. I have gone a quart of whiskey-a-day habit to today being 6-months alcohol free. I credit the Last Call Program for helping me launch my new life. Worth every penny I spent and in hindsight not even close to the cost of alcohol I was consuming.

Comment

Sobrexa

wpsiii;1539983 wrote: I have completed the Last Call Program with great success. I have gone a quart of whiskey-a-day habit to today being 6-months alcohol free. I credit the Last Call Program for helping me launch my new life. Worth every penny I spent and in hindsight not even close to the cost of alcohol I was consuming.
            This same post, word by word (copy-paste for sure) is to be found as a comment to a different thread on this treatment. And the join date is August. Considering it's Aug 04 today, this is quite suspicious to say the least. I don't think it is legit... Somebody trying to sell their stuff?

If not, I sincerely apologize.
            If yes, shame on you to be playing with people's lives on a site like this. ( 'Shame on you' being the very polite version of what I'd really want to say)

Comment

Sobrexa

Also, I just recalled reading about the Last Call program online a few months back - or a year - and having been really close to purchasing it. I was desperate, and it sounded real good... Too good to be true, my husband said. So I did not buy it -very expensive, by the way... It seems husband was right, and I saved almost a thousand bucks... I had totally forgotten about this Last Call thing.

Comment

Working...
              X