Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help in UK

Hi All!

To my horror I discovered that I will run short of baclofen supply next weekend.
    I completely forgot about coming Easter and I am not sure if the next parcel from Riverpharmacy would reach me in time.
    What an idiot!
    Is there anybody in London or UK to help me?
    I need at least 400-500 mgs to get me thru the holidays.
    I could pay by whatever means you prefer or may simply return the same amount by mail next week as soon as I receive my parcel.
    Thank you!

need help in UK

If you don't get a reply I would honestly contact your GP and explain your situation as any good GP will not want any patient coming off a drug like baclofen without a titration down as it can put your body in exeme danger to do this, and the side effects are horrible.....trust me! I was in the same situation and phoned my GP and explained and he left a prescription at reception. My hands felt like they had ice burns on their fingertips and were going into spasms, really not an experience you want to put yourself through. Hope this helps x

Comment

need help in UK

Hello, I'm in London. I currently only have enough for myself, but I ordered a big supply from Inhouse Pharmacy last w/e and if it arrives (it usually takes a week) I will post/mail some to you. But I can't say for def it will arrive. Will check back in Monday/Tues to see if anyone else has helped you, and to let you know if it has arrived.

Comment

need help in UK

LemonpiesUK;1289085 wrote: If you don't get a reply I would honestly contact your GP and explain your situation as any good GP will not want any patient coming off a drug like baclofen without a titration down as it can put your body in exeme danger to do this, and the side effects are horrible.....trust me! I was in the same situation and phoned my GP and explained and he left a prescription at reception. My hands felt like they had ice burns on their fingertips and were going into spasms, really not an experience you want to put yourself through. Hope this helps x
        Thanks. As the last resort i will...

Comment

need help in UK

Julianne;1289089 wrote: Hello, I'm in London. I currently only have enough for myself, but I ordered a big supply from Inhouse Pharmacy last w/e and if it arrives (it usually takes a week) I will post/mail some to you. But I can't say for def it will arrive. Will check back in Monday/Tues to see if anyone else has helped you, and to let you know if it has arrived.
          Thank you Julianne. Keep our fingers crossed..

Comment

need help in UK

LemonpiesUK;1289085 wrote: If you don't get a reply I would honestly contact your GP and explain your situation as any good GP will not want any patient coming off a drug like baclofen without a titration down as it can put your body in exeme danger to do this, and the side effects are horrible.....
            Really, really good advice. Does it have to be a GP over there? Can you go to A and E? Tell 'em it's for your out of control back spasms or something? And that you've been on it for a looong time and your GP said don't ever go off abruptly. 'cause s/he would if s/he were involved.
            When I had to do something similar, I doubled the amount of time I was going to be "out of town" so that I had enough for my daily amount.
            Good luck to you both

Comment

need help in UK

tto99;1289042 wrote: Hi All!

To my horror I discovered that I will run short of baclofen supply next weekend.
              I completely forgot about coming Easter and I am not sure if the next parcel from Riverpharmacy would reach me in time.
              What an idiot!
              Is there anybody in London or UK to help me?
              I need at least 400-500 mgs to get me thru the holidays.
              I could pay by whatever means you prefer or may simply return the same amount by mail next week as soon as I receive my parcel.
              Thank you!
              Hi,
              If you don't get any way out I can be your solution for the time being but don't know how to arrange them or get a payment from you !
              I have to check out the stock with me that I have bought them from 4RX.
              Please let me know if needed .
              Wish you all the best,
              Dixon
              A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

need help in UK

Thank you guys!
                Scot98 has sent me what I need so I am saved.
                Bless you all!

Comment

need help in UK

Glad your ok, that was good of Scot

Comment

need help in UK

glad you got it sorted!

mine hasn't arrived yet so couldn't help.

Comment

Working...
                    X