Antabuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antabuse

I heard there was a doctor on here who would prescribe antibuse? My family doctor won't prescribe it because in Canada it has been discontinued and can only be made at compounding pharmacies. Can someone direct me?

Thanks
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Antabuse

Hi universal, I cant help you there Im in UK but just wanted to respond so you know you are being read. Have you just moved or just starting antabuse?

Comment

Antabuse

No, just starting antibuse. In canada it is hard to get prescriptions because only compounding pharmacies make it. It has been discontinued here as a regular medication in pharmacies.
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

Antabuse

Hi Uni,

Have you tried online pharmacies Inhouse or River Pharmacy? River is in Canada but they did ship Antabuse about 2 years ago. You must still be struggling and I am pulling for you. I will send you a PM in a minute or so, so please check.:l

Comment

Antabuse

Where do you live in Canada? I am in Canada and there are pharmacies that make it. It is not that hard to get.
          You can PM me if you like.
          R4L
          Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Working...
          X