Adderall + Topamax = ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adderall + Topamax = ???

Several years ago I was prescribed Topamax for migraine relief - and it has worked great. I now take 250 MG, 1x each evening.

Prior to giving me Topamax - my doctor prescribed me medication for ADHD. - Mostly due to poor concentration/ lethargy (which looking back was really just apathy) . I am still on these drugs, yet must exceed my dosage to feel the effects.

I need a greater understanding about what Topamax & Adderall (or the generics) are doing to my Dopamine levels, and how they interact with one another. (Are they working together? Canceling each other out?? I get so confused!!!)

I am chronically depressed and am completely reliant on ADHD meds to get me through my day. My emotions are a rollercoaster - and generally spend much of my time hiding from the world. This has been my reality for the past couple of years. I feel as if I won't be able to function without the ADHD meds - but I want to get off of these drugs and find ME again.

Adderall + Topamax = ???

Hi girlinPA.
    I can't speak to topamax, but man I do find the adderall thing a bit of a quandary. Is this all related to booze in some way?

Comment

Working...
    X