Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bac in the UK

Hi all

Now that VL seems to have disappeared and 4NRX often seems to do the same, where's the cheapest place to get bac sent to the UK?

Ta!
    "My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." Jack Kerouac

Bac in the UK

Hi Mx I sent 4nrx an order last week, havent got it yet though but I didnt know there was a problem with them.

Comment

Bac in the UK

Does UnitedPharmacies deliver to the UK? They're going to be my new source, I think. $.25/10 mg pill, with something like $7.50 shipping.
      There's also AllDayChemist (boo for $25 shipping) and InHouse.
      "Yet someday this will have an end
      All choices made or choice resigned,
      And in your face the literal eye
      Trace little of your history,
      Nor ever piece the tale entire
      Of villages that had to burn
      And playgrounds of the will destroyed
      Before you could be safe from time
      And gather in your brow and air
      The stillness of antiquity."

From "At Majority" by Adrienne Rich

Comment

Bac in the UK

Thanks gals! Bebe, 4NRX seem to be back up again. I dunno what that's all about.
        "My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." Jack Kerouac

Comment

Bac in the UK

VL is down? Giant bummer to that. Or do they just not deliver to the UK?

Comment

Bac in the UK

Hi,

I've recently started taking Baclofen with remarkable results. I live in London. So far I have ordered two lots from InhousePharmacy.biz (as I want to always have a large amount in stock) over the last couple of weeks. Both came very quickly - in around 10 days. Total cost for 800 10mg pills plus the import cost was approximately ?125. Was pleased with the service and will be using the company again. Unless anyone can suggest a cheaper provider to the UK?

Anna

Comment

Bac in the UK

Thanks Clearhead. Bruunhilde, have you tried their website?

Comment

Working...
              X