? about Nal for EU residents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone order their Nal online? And if so, from where? I'm asking on behalf of an EU resident who is quite concerned about receiving anything through customs there. I know of several places that I can order from here in the U.S., but have no idea what would work for him. Thanks so much for any information you might offer.
    "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Ive never bought nal but I get meds from 4-NRX.com and have never had a problem with them

Comment

RedThread12;1302264 wrote: Does anyone order their Nal online? And if so, from where? I'm asking on behalf of an EU resident who is quite concerned about receiving anything through customs there. I know of several places that I can order from here in the U.S., but have no idea what would work for him. Thanks so much for any information you might offer.
      I received Nal from Goldpharma but I also got and still do get oodles of spam emails as a result of ordering from them.

If your friend is in the UK he could try seeing if a Doctor will prescribe, either privately or via the NHS. Some GPs are prescribing here, and I know of a consultant who is available privately too. Cuts out having to muck about online, and is a lot cheaper too!
      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
      X