Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bac dosing amts and times

Hi All,
    I am at 230 right now and looking to move to 240 tomorrow.
    Right now I am doing 80mg at 6am, 70 at 1:30, and 80 at 6:30.
    I was thinking of sticking with that but doing 80/80/80. Any feedback on that?
    Thx

COSGringo;1303379 wrote: Hi All,
    I am at 230 right now and looking to move to 240 tomorrow.
    Right now I am doing 80mg at 6am, 70 at 1:30, and 80 at 6:30.
    I was thinking of sticking with that but doing 80/80/80. Any feedback on that?
    Thx

When I got above 220mg/day, I switched to 4 even doses 8am/1pm/7pm/12am. Though I experienced all kinds of sleep issues (before and) during my titration (insomnia, lucid/vivid dreaming, only needing 3 hours of sleep per night, etc), my sleep is just about perfect now at 6.5-8 hours a night. I spoke to Dr. L recently and his instructions are to keep your last dose to 3 hours before your normal bedtime to prevent (all kinds of) side-effects. I was at 240 for over a year 60/60/60/60, I'm at 220 now 60/50/60/50. I might change it to 55 X 4 if I want to spend the effort on halving *and* quartering pills......um...nope, I'm probably too lazy to do that every day. -tk
    TerryK celebrates 6 years of sobriety and indifference to alcohol thanks to baclofen

Comment

Thx, I may do that. Vivid dreaming does not even phase me anymore. Insomnia, yup live with that most days.

Comment

Working...
      X