Baclofen: River or Inhouse ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cheapest Bac I could find was at River Pharmacy. Ordering 15000 mg (600x25) got me a per/mg price of .0144. Had to order a bit to get free shipping, but anticipate needing at least this much. Ordered 4/28. Website still shows "processing." Credit card was charged 4/28...nothing indicates it has been shipped. Have read that sometimes you recieve stuff from River before the website shows it shipped. Might call customer service soon (hear that their CS is great). Will let you know when it actually arrives.

Ordered 2000 mg (200x10) from Inhouse at a per/mg price of .024444. More expensive per mg but didn't have to order a lot to get free shipping. Wanted some 10 mg pills and to try another pharmacy. Ordered 5/2. Got an email within three hours saying that the bac had shipped! Wow!

Will let you know how long each takes to actually arrive.

There are a lot of threads on this forum about ordering online. This is simply my experience as it is happening
    "If I don't go crazy, honey, I'm going to lose my mind." Son House

I have found Inhouse to be very good all round. They have been quick to ship, and always accurate. Most of the others take 15-20 working days to ship, which basically means a whole month's wait. This is absolutely ridiculous in the modern age of air transportation in which no country is more than 24 hours from any other...how on earth can anything take a month?? Then again, maybe I find Inhouse so quick because they ship out of Vanuatu, and I'm in Australia.

Comment

I use River. For some reason I did not like the way Inhouse looked. Probably just me though. I have yet to have a problem with River. I have had about 4 shipments. That processing and stuff seems long but it is longer than is what seems to really happen. It does take for me about 17 days so you need to order ahead. Have not had an issue with customs but mine goes through NY although I am in CO. I don't get e mails or phone calls from them which some of those sites will do. Never had any issues with my CC. They seem to be straight up and depend on the MWO business from what I guess. Let me know how it works out.

Comment

Ordered from Inhouse several days after ordering from River. Got my Inhouse order today.. am on my way. Will keeP everyone up to date. Right now love Inhouse.

Comment

Air India on Strike.

Got an email last night from River in response to a query I had sent. Air India is on strike so my bac has just been sitting there for 2 weeks waiting for a flight out of the postal facility. Some parcels are moving...mine just isn't one of them.

Anyone waiting on an order from River might want to start considering bac-up plans.

Checked the news today. The high court in India has ruled the strike illegal but for now the 10 day old strike continues.

Comment

I've used inhouse for quite a lot of stuff. They are reliable, items arrive when expected, e mails to say order received despatched. I can't fault them.

Comment

I am very pleased with everything about the order from Inhouse. Ordered from two different places to compare and in case there were future problems I would be ready. Didn't really expect this tho. Am glad I ordered both. Will probably try 4nrx next week if there is no action on my River order. Might try anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X