AB sensitivities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AB sensitivities?

I just started AB and have been warned to watch out for sensitivities to perfumes, vinegar, any food with either alcohol or vinegar as ingredients.

I've hear a lot of people don't have any reactions. Are there many people who do?

AB sensitivities?

I never had any Hippie, in fact I didnt think I had the real thing until I eventually drank, I was lucky it was a few days after only taking100mg a day with often missing days but I do recall being very, very sick in the loo, and in bed, in the kitchen, in fact just about everywhere I went a trail of vomit and bile followed :upset: I just carried on drinking tho, I was well pissed on vodka by then I didnt care.

When you take AB you can not drink, I dont know about anyone who has the sensitivities, be sensible tho and dont go using alcohol mouthwash and anything else you know to contain alcohol or ethanol and I reakon you will be ok.

You have taken it for what? 2 days now so if you havent had any reaction you should be okay

Comment

AB sensitivities?

Hippiegirl;1311946 wrote: I just started AB and have been warned to watch out for sensitivities to perfumes, vinegar, any food with either alcohol or vinegar as ingredients.

I've hear a lot of people don't have any reactions. Are there many people who do?
      I don't know if a lot of people do. I have had no problems with perfume, mouthwash, pickles, etc. Even more freshly fermented (not canned) dishes, like kimchi, didn't bother me at all. Just be cautious a first. You'll be fine.
      Ginger

You are here:
      sigpic

Comment

AB sensitivities?

I have not had any trouble either. Maybe a little bit of heat for a few minutes after a salad dressing with heavy vinegar but otherwise, nothing really.
        R4L
        Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Working...
        X