Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the fastest you can go down on Bac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still working up. Third go around, close both times but had to titrate down for reasons unrelated to Bac. It works for me. Even though I never hit the switch, the AL consumption is way down once again. I can knuckle through most SE's, but the Bac snoring really is a bummer.
    Good judgment comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Ah yes. The snoring is tough. The insomnia is a killer too. The sleepiness seems to come at all the wrong times. I miss the pre baclofen days but I am not missing the AL.

Comment

The insomnia has not been as big a problem this go around (knock on wood). Last night was rough - I had 4 hours, and fell fast asleep at 6:00 am...(ugh)

But I was still able to force myself out of bed at 6:45 to go to the gym. I find that is the only answer. If I stay in bed until 7:45 I feel like crap all day with yet another layer of guilt thrown on top.

Comment

Wow, you made it to the gym? I find it tough to exercise when I am on this stuff. I hit the weights just a bit today for the first time in ages. Take it easy.

Comment

Just a quick question for those of you ordering from River. I notice that there are 2 manufacturers on there. Which one do you get and does anyone know the difference apart from price

Comment

I order the 25 mg Loresel (not sure the manufacturer). I order 4 to 5 packs of 200 pills each for $71 a pack and free shipping. At my current 280 mg its less than $4 a day.

Comment

Yes just go to Baclofen, and click on the 25mg tabs. They are called Lioresal on there. Those are what you want. They are the real deal and seem to line up exactly with my scrip from my pharmacy except I get 20mg tabs from the pharmacy. You might need a pill splitter if you don't have one. They are like a couple dollars.
                I think they make a living off of selling these and topamax.

Comment

Working...
                X