Free Discount Drug Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Discount Drug Card

Have read most of the posts on this site concerning baclofen and naltrexone, and seen a lot of talk about pharmacies and prices, but just today found this post from 2/27/09 by beatle. Went to the site and printed one out. Was surprised the site was still active. Haven't got a bac prescription yet, but was wondering if anyone has used this card. Like beatle said...sounds too good to be true...but seems to be.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...tml#post558672
    "If I don't go crazy, honey, I'm going to lose my mind." Son House

Free Discount Drug Card

Interesting

Comment

Free Discount Drug Card

Weird. I looked briefly to figure out who is making money off of it, why it would be there, all that stuff I do based on paranoia (or as I see it, educated consumerism) and I came up with...Not much. I'll look more later.

I printed out the one that allows you to remain anonymous, and then realized that they (whoever that is) will know WAY more about you than you ever wanted anyone to know IF they get access to what you're filling and when and why.

But to save some $$$...I think I'm more frugal than paranoid. :H

Comment

Free Discount Drug Card

I looked into it. It looks legit. I had serious doubts but I went on some other forums and people are using it.
        However, I also saw that some pharmacies have their own savings cards and sometimes were better.

Comment

Working...
        X