Problem with India pharmacies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered some bac from River April 28 and it has not yet left India. River customer service said that Air India was on strike for the last 10 days and that some orders were just sitting waiting on transport.

Googled the strike this morning and the High Court has ruled the strike illegal so maybe something will break soon.

River also said that some orders were shipping so may just be the luck of the draw.
    "If I don't go crazy, honey, I'm going to lose my mind." Son House

That sucks, Poink.
    Is it your first shipment?

Thanks for the info. Hopefully others are paying attention and ordering/have what they need. Do you?

Comment

Yeah, thank you tho. Just getting started so needs are low. Also had placed a smaller order with Inhouse that came in two weeks. They're out of Vanuatu, wherever that is. If there is no action on my River order in a week will place another with Inhouse or 4nrx.

Just a bump in the road.

Comment

I use 4nrx UK and have never had a problem, but since you got good service with Inhouse why dont you just stick with them.. What are their prices like tho?

With 4nrx I get an email the next day saying the order has been processed and shipped, Im not sure how long delivery takes around 2 - 3 weeks I think thats for free delivery, express is ?20 but Ive never used it. If you are in US they have a different site but I would assume its the same maybe shipped from a different place tho because of customs, I dont know.

Comment

Inhouse has Pacifen 10mg as low as 24 cents each and free shipping. 4nrx is 21.5 cents and free shipping over $50.00.
          River has 25mg Riclofen for as low as 36 cents but you have to order over $160.00 to get free shipping.
          15000mg (my River order) was $216. The same from Inhouse would be $360.00 and 4nrx would be 322.50.

We do what we have to do.

Comment

River didn't ship for process my order for over a week. If they had mailed ANY earlier it would have been out of India before the strike.

With Inhouse I ordered at night (here) and they shipped the next day. Inhouse sent me three confirmation type emails. River sent no confirmation emails.

Comment

I think this is telling you where to order from in future

Comment

Yeah, am thinking about that.

Right now I think I will stockpile River bac because of the price, but keep my some active orders elsewhere to make sure I have a dependable flow.

I really like Inhouse but think I need to see how 4nrx performs.

Comment

Once you have got enough you could still use River because of the prices because you wont be so worried about delivery time. But I would be worried if I have put in a big order and was waiting so long for it to come tho, just in case it didnt and I lost my money. With 4nrx I put in smaller orders in case any go missing its not such a disaster, although so far none have. also because I dont take high doses I dont need so much so I usually just get 300 at a time, that way I still get free postage.

Since you havent recieved your River order you wont know yet if there is any difference between brands..

Comment

Working...
                  X