River Pharmacy Now Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news. On another forum, a customer service rep from River said that they have switched to another airline, that all orders have shipped and that shipping times have returned to normal.

I went online to track my order and it was processed in New York last night and "Inbound Into Customs". Whew.
    "If I don't go crazy, honey, I'm going to lose my mind." Son House

River really is great. I am not a shill and have nothing to gain from it. They've always been on time and no problems for me.
    Poink- you just caught them at a bad time. They are reliable and don't start e mailing and calling you to nag you.

I have loads of Bac from them since I can trust my doc. They have seroquel and some other minor things.
    The heavier stuff you have to go elsewhere if you really must have it. I hope you don't.
    Good luck!

Comment

I try to stay away from the heavy stuff. I actually chose the shrink I am using because I heard he didn't use much medication. Problem is he isn't using talk therapy or anything else.

I do, however, need some things, or did. My alcohol-induced insomnia has, at least for now, been relieved by the bac. If it returns will need some help there but River has some things.
      "If I don't go crazy, honey, I'm going to lose my mind." Son House

Comment

I love River Pharmacy and totally trust them. I was kind of nervous the first time ordering overseas after hearing many horror stories about credit card fraud, etc., but River has always been great.

Comment

Working...
        X