Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy antabuse without prescription

Hi;

Does anyone know where I can buy Antabuse online without a prescription.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi there. Try river pharmacy. Thats a good one from what hear.
    :wings:Every day is another day to set things right!! Make today a new beginning, the first day of the rest of your life!:wings:

Goals: to stay AF and to start to incorporate some sort of exercise into my daily routine!!!:wings:

Comment

Thanks AmyC, just purchased from river pharmacy.

Comment

Hello Amy and NoMoreBeer,:welcome:

River Pharmacy is great! When I made my first serious attempt at stopping drinking over 2 years ago, I ordered Antabuse, Baclofen, Topa, the whole works from them because I wanted to make sure if one med didn't work, I could try another. I However, it does take 3 weeks usually to get your script, because it comes from India and a couple of times, my script for Baclofen got tied up in customs. Also, Inhouse Pharmacy and Goldpharma are other reliable online pharmacies (no script needed).

Keep posting and let us know how you're doing.

Comment

Thanks to you both. What a crappy Memorial Weekend. I came stone drunk home Friday after a work party, not the first time.....and Hubby is not talking to me at all.

I need to do this for myself. Keep me in your thoughts.

Comment

Your welcome No More Beer. The great thing is that your a aware that you need to change your situation and are doing something about it!!! Good luck to you
            :wings:Every day is another day to set things right!! Make today a new beginning, the first day of the rest of your life!:wings:

Goals: to stay AF and to start to incorporate some sort of exercise into my daily routine!!!:wings:

Comment

Working...
            X