Best site to order Baclofen??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone. Ive been lurking in the background and reading as many posts I can regarding Baclofen and doing a lot of research. Ive decided that Im in definate need of help with my drinking and Im tired of struggling with this!!! If this is a disease then what shouldnt I be able to treat it as one and get the proper medication to help get it under control. I want to find out what is the best sign to order Baclofen and do any of them offer express delivery? I really dont want to wait 2 weeks if I dont have too. :new:If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. :new:
    :wings:Every day is another day to set things right!! Make today a new beginning, the first day of the rest of your life!:wings:

Goals: to stay AF and to start to incorporate some sort of exercise into my daily routine!!!:wings:

Hi Amy, I have had good results ordering from Inhouse Pharmacy. They have been quick and reliable. They ship out of Vanuatu, and I am in Australia, so maybe that is why I have found them pretty fast. Goldpharma is another one I have ordered from, but they tend to take about 3-4 weeks.

Comment

Hi Greg. Thanks for the Information. Ill check them both out
      :wings:Every day is another day to set things right!! Make today a new beginning, the first day of the rest of your life!:wings:

Goals: to stay AF and to start to incorporate some sort of exercise into my daily routine!!!:wings:

Comment

I uses AllDayChemist - Prescription drugs, Generic medicines, online indian Pharmacy. (before I got my local doc to prescribe a bit and Dr. L to prescribe an indescribably amount) ADC has been cheap and reliable for a long time, but you should probably go to their website and "chat" with them about current shipping issues due to the Indian pilot's strike, or some such. Usually takes 10-12 days to middle of USA. Hope that's still the case. And Amy, if you're clear that you're ready, do not pass Go; Go directly to ordering baclofen. One of the most amazing miracles of my life full of them. Good luck and keep us posted!
        "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Hi Red. Thank you for the information. Im going to check them out. I wish that I could use my Dr. but she doesnt agree with using drugs to treat AA. To me that is just rediculous. Especially when there are people struggle daily to fight off the urge. Im definately ready to go!!! Ive ready so may posts that have been so encouraging about the effect of Baclofen. I would give just about anything to feel "normal" again and to not have all anxiety. Its brought my life to a screaching halt! Im definately going to post my progress while taking it so maybe someone else can be inspired as I was. Thanks again!!

Comment

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ion-47247.html

Dr. L on that thread does phone consults and will prescribe for anyone in the US. I haven't used his services yet but many people on this site have.

I have ordered from Inhouse and River. River is by far the cheapest if you buy enough to get the free shipping.https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...use-63868.html River has started using another airline so all of their orders are moving normally. My order from River sat in Customs for 10 days, my order from Inhouse only took 14 days from order to delivery in the Southern US. I chose regular mail from Inhouse, but you can choose Registered Mail which is the most secure. River ships Express Mail International. Don't know if that's why it sat so long in Customs, but I read somewhere that Customs can hold up delivery by 2-20 days. Luck of the draw I guess.

Inhouse has free shipping for any amount, but you can pay extra for FedEx I think.

Good luck on your journey.
            "If I don't go crazy, honey, I'm going to lose my mind." Son House

Comment

River

Comment

Thanks Poink for the info. That helps alot. I did see on the Inhouse site that they do express delivery for $50.00. I would actually be interested in getting in contact with Dr. L to see if he could help me. does anyone have his contract info?? Im assuming it would be less expensive than ordering online.

Comment

COS, have you bought from River before? How long did it take for you to receive your shipment?? Have you found them to be reliable??

Comment

Hi Amy, there are a few posts with Dr L's contact info on them. I know Ne uses him and has posted his contact info.

I think there is a thread, doctors that prescribe baclofen

I am in UK and use 4nrx, my last delivery took around 2 wks and that was free delivery. They also do an express delivery for ?20 not sure in dollars

Comment

Thanks Space. lll search for that thread. Now that you mention it I do recall seeing that thread. All I can say is that Im excited to get this rolling regardless of which route I use to get my Baclofen. The idea of not having to struggle daily with the urge to drink is almost too good to be true but from what Ive read Baclofen has helped so many people. I just feel really blessed that I stumpled upon this site. Seems like there are alot of great people here that want to reach out and help. That awesome! So far Ive been AF for a week but knowing my pattern I usually only last 3 to 4 weeks on my own before I fall backwards again. So I better decide quick how Im going to order. Thanks again everyone for your input.

Comment

Amy,

If you click on the link in my previous post (the first line) it will take you to a thread where I think the second post has his contact info and the thread has some other info on a couple of other Drs.
                        "If I don't go crazy, honey, I'm going to lose my mind." Son House

Comment

Hi Poink. I went to the link and found the contact information. Thanks for your help on that. Appreciate it.

Comment

Just to ease my paranoia, can you guys confirm that the efficacy from River/Inhouse is the exact same as U.S. pharmacies? I love Dr. L to death, but sometimes it just seems easier to order a large batch online. For some reason I had it in my mind that you had to take 2 mg of bac from River for every 1mg of U.S. bac but I must be remembering wrong. Has anyone here switched like this from Dr L to online?

Comment

Not for baclofen, but I order other things from River. And I hear you about Dr. L. What's up with that?

I really wouldn't recommend doubling your dose. :H

Perhaps you're thinking of the stories from the guy in Japan who got some of the last shipments sent from the pharmacy in India that went under? He felt pretty sure he didn't get the right stuff...

I've really never heard of anyone getting bad baclofen from anywhere, except when Lo0p did. And he got it from a Walmart, made in the good ol' USA.

Comment

Working...
                              X