Best site to order Baclofen??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COSgringo is supplementing from online sources, too.

Comment

Sorry Amy. I was out of town. River I would say takes 2-3 weeks where I am at- mountain west.
      I have not had issues and the quality was spot on as I had to use theirs for a while when I had to sort out some Dr. L issues.

Comment

Hulllloooooooooo, Amy!
        How're things going?

Comment

If you're looking for a US based pharmacy/vendor- i use: RxDrugMD - the first order takes ~week or so at most (but you must keep on them, contact them about the status of your order via their secured, contact site- they have chat that is very responsive.. you'll get the info once you place the order & sign up for an account).

After that however, orders are processed usually same day- & received w/in 2-3 days after your order is shipped. I just prefer US based pharmacies that provide COD due to personal issues w/ income! HOWEVER- while faster & you don't have to pay upfront.. the cost is a little under $1/pill for both 10mg & 20mg Baclofen (Same price for both milligram formulas)... and their maximum count offered is only 90 pills.

They only require you to fill out a detailed questionnaire. I believe they ask you for your doctor's name, but they never contacted mine. Keep in mind however, there are several issues w/ ordering via a US based pharmacy, due to legal & regulatory issues (in order to comply w/ the FDA... since baclofen isn't a controlled substance, regulation of its distribution is primary the FDA's responsibility):

1. They probably will not approve your prescription for baclofen if you indicate requesting a Rx/order for alcoholism. I am not an alcoholic personally, I am using baclofen for two reasons. First, mainly to reduce and/or eventually completely reduce my intake of another GABAergic substance--a medication I am prescribed (which is just getting too expensive & i am on high doses due to tolerance). But I also have issues w/ back pain (& related spasticity, which baclofen is prescribed for). So I only mentioned the latter issue & did not indicate my use of butalbital (which is the GABA-acting drug--a barbiturate--I am also using baclofen for, to hopefully stop or severely reduce my intake)

2. If you state you are taking any other medications, again, your Rx will probably not be approved by the doctor (it's actually approved by a US licensed doctor & filled by a US licensed pharmacy)..

if you state you have any other medical conditions (other than the condition in which baclofen is prescribed for), again, the doctor willl probably deny your Rx.

Please keep in mind I am neither condoning nor condemning "lying" or "omitting" information... I am just advising you as you as to how the process usually works with US based online vendors/pharmacies. Unfortunately in the U.S.- baclofen isn't even used off label! So, in order to get well- sometimes we must do what we have to do; it is certainly better than killing yourself with drinking a poison (yes alcohol is literally a toxin). So if you'd have to lie and/or omit information & this would be uncomfortable for you.. I suggest utilizing the international pharmacies suggested then, which will process your order even if it is for use in alcoholism.

Then again, if you prefer using a US based-pharmacy as I do; & you also prefer being 100% honest- you can always *TRY* being upfront & honest? The worst result is merely the doctor denying your request for a prescription! Although, they flag your account or IP address & deny any further Rx's/orders.... But i'm not sure about this! Since i'm not an alcoholic & omitted my use of my other medication(s)

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Hey guys,
            I'm from germany looking for a pharmacy that's shipping here.
            Several times I ordered succesfully from generic4all. Unfortunately they're out of business since a few weeks. I did a lot of research but could not find an alternative with similar price (g4a offered 200 pills 25mg, about $100) and shipping to germany.
            Goldpharma, Riverpharmacy, Inhousepharmacy, 4rx, 4nrx - they all do not ship to germany.
            I guess there are not a lot of germans around here but hopefully someone has a suggestion for me.
            Thanks very much.

Comment

Hi, and welcome! I'm in the U.S. so can't address your question.

There is actually a German baclofen forum, uizomop. I'm not sure what the name of it is, but I know that someone from Germany posted here very recently about that fact.

Good luck!

Comment

Thank you Ne/Neva Eva. I know that german forum.
                To higher my chances of finding something I posted on both, the german and this forum.

Comment

Hi ulz: Have you checked with alldaychemist.com? They're out of India, and I've had good luck and good product from them. Of course, I'm in the U.S. I looked at their website and couldn't find a specific answer to your question, but looks like they have online support, so you could ask.
                  "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Thanks but on their registration form it says "Kindly note that we do not ship to the countries which are not present in the drop down list."
                    And guess what - germany is not present

Think I may try borderlinx or bongous.

Comment

Working...
                    X