I'm starting from a scratch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After successful months of AF and AL craving free live, foolishly decided sabotage my own recovery by reducing doses of my meds, than discontinuing baclofen all toogether and dropping topa down to 25mg only...next came some stressful situation followed by relapse. Today is day 4 of my new attempt.

The thing that struck me the most, after first three days of withdrawal taking valium with 20mg of bac & 20mg of topa; this mornning I was faced with enormously stressful situation that drove me to the wall but instead of poping valium or (ativan or xanax which I both hold for situations like that)...I just took 20mg of baclofen and whithin less then an hour I wasn't upset/angry anymore

I've taken baclofen in the past, worked great for cravings, but never experienced such powerful and sudden anxiolytic efect

Hi Baclofan. Thats great to hear that the Baclofen did such a great job and worked so quickly. Im beginning my journey on Baclofen hopefully by the end of the week and its great to hear so many people having success. Hope your feeling better.
    :wings:Every day is another day to set things right!! Make today a new beginning, the first day of the rest of your life!:wings:

Goals: to stay AF and to start to incorporate some sort of exercise into my daily routine!!!:wings:

Comment

Hi Amy. Wishing you successful journey with Baclofen!

Day 5 for me, surprisingly no thoughts of AL.

20mg of baclofen
      25mg of topiramate
      2ml of LDN
      No more valium

Planning on doubling dose of bac & topa in a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
      X