Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HDB Research Study Email Campaign/Petition/Something Idea

So to all the HDB folks on the forum:

I work for an executive recruiting firm as a researcher and I specialize in the healthcare market. My most recent search involved pulling all of the psych faculty for every AAMC affiliated school in the country. It was a BIG project, but that's beside the point. The point is, in the course of this search I collected the name and email of just about every director of substance abuse treatment and research in the academic world in the USA. When I was in the thick of the search I didn't have time to do anything with this information, but now that I'm wrapping it up I feel compelled to figure out some way to use it. This info was not gotten by any sketchy means, it's all available on the school's websites and via a couple of other tools I use.

I initially thought I would just contact a few of these guys myself, but it's kind of a huge task and I thought there might be a way to leverage our combined power to do something here. What that is though I don't know. I definitely don't want to just have all of us start bombarding these guys with emails. I'd like to show them though that there is a community of people using this treatment at levels that they are not even touching with remarkable results.

Private companies are never going to get on board with bac unless they can find a way to reformulate and patent it. The only way forward with getting a real bac study going in the USA might be the academic route.

I'll try to start splitting off and finalizing this list in my off time. Let me know who's on board and has a good idea for what to do with it, I'm open to any input and suggestions.

HDB Research Study Email Campaign/Petition/Something Idea

great idea. putting on thinking cap.
    there is a list on MWO of subscribing doc's. you might want their endorsement in the final product? perhaps the studies that have been done on bac already along with the big study going on in the netherlands or sweden or wherever i cant remember. perhaps some info on france and what's going on with bac over there. :thanks:

Comment

Working...
    X