drug interactions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drug interactions???

If you are taking Bac are there other drugs you should not be also taking? Even OTC ones like Advil or Tylenol? I also have a terrible back and often need to take pain meds or muscle relax. Are there ones that shouldn't be takes with Bac?:anyone:

drug interactions???

Yep. There's a long list, actually. Some of them are, in my humble opinion, kind of silly. And most of them are in combinations. Also, most of them have to do with using other central nervous system suppressants. If you take WAY too much, you might stop breathing. That's not conducive to the goal.

Tylenol is a baaaaaaaad medication for boozers. It can have a pretty dramatic effect on the liver, and I wouldn't take it no matter what, even now.

I think I started the thread, and you can search it out using my name in the search engine and then look at the threads I've started. If you have trouble let us know!

Comment

drug interactions???

Hey, Rutru.

I didn't realize when I responded that you are brand new and looking into information about medications. I'm sorry my answer was so flippant.
      There are meds that are contraindicated, of course. That's true for all meds. And there is a lot of information about that here. But mostly, bac is pretty reasonable. You can take muscle relaxants with it, but don't want to over-do that. Or anything really.

And I stand by what I wrote about tylenol. It's no good!

Comment

Working...
      X