A Warning to those who are thinking about trying Benzodiazepines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

desperados;1361934 wrote: Just to clarify...I have no personal vendetta against any Benzodiazepines and their use as prescribed...my issue here is that certain posters claim that certain doctor/ s say that use of Benzodiazepine/ s while being on (high dose of Baclofen) wouldn't lead to Benzodiazapine dependance/ addiction...Have any of you seen, read, are familliar with official medical studies - publications confirming/ supporting that...?
    very good question indeed.

Comment

I accesssed some medical databases at Uni couldn't find a thing referring to this phenomenon, and having taken baclofen for another condition and clonazepam at the same time must say the clonazepam was still with me long after the baclofen had gone.Baclofen and benzodiazepines both work in the CNS via GABA receptors they are put in the same drug class.
      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Thanks Cashy!
        Actually that certain Dr and his patients are fed by bac and xanax combo and apparently that Chicago based questionable Dr feeds them theory that they won't get hooked on xanax while doing the HDB thing

Comment

Wow Cashy where did your most recent post go ...?

Comment

I think there are a lot of things you may want to lay off of.

Comment

The hits keep coming.

Stay out of the DJ business.

Comment

I couldn't find ANY evidence at all to support that theory on medical databases...I was not at all surprised.
                Cheers
                Cashy
                "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
                X