Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You

I just want to say to everyone that has been here to give all the amazing advise and listen "Thank You". Ne, your posts, knowledge and words of encouragement to others are what really convinced me that I should take a change on Bac. Stuck and COS have also given great words of encouragement along the way as well and I'm sure there are a few I'm neglecting to mention. I know I haven't been on here very long (3months) but finding MWO has saved my life. I woke up this morning and almost started crying because I never thought I would be able to get away from the constant nagging of Alcohol in my head. Of course all the things that Alcohol was burring are now coming to the surface. The good and the bad but I wouldn't have it any other way. For anyone who is considering Baclofen, do your homework and really read as many posts on MWO as you can, ask questions and some awesome person will surely answer them. I definitely plan on sticking around this forum and I'm so thankful for all the amazing people here. Wherever you are in your journey just stick with it. Its worth it!!!!
    :wings:Every day is another day to set things right!! Make today a new beginning, the first day of the rest of your life!:wings:

Goals: to stay AF and to start to incorporate some sort of exercise into my daily routine!!!:wings:

Thank You

Awesome Amy. Just glad you are working towards your goal.
    That's what it's all about.
    It all takes time and some pain along the way but the end result will be sooo worth it!

Comment

Working...
    X