I'm such a bum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm such a bum

110 mg of bac with very slow titration regimen plus 25mg of topa and and still so drunk that I can hardly type

I'm such a bum

Nah. 110's not enough to keep you sober. I drank right through to 200, some folks drank plenty higher than that.

Stick with it. The bac, I mean. And the booze if you want but that's up to you.

Comment

I'm such a bum

Hang in there, takes time.

Watch out for a lurker around here. You'll know it when he chimes in.

Comment

I'm such a bum

wanted to sub this thread (made an account just for this), 140mg so far and still drinking

Comment

I'm such a bum

Morning (for me, on the U.S. east coast)!

It just takes what it takes. I drank for four months, all the way up to 320mg. (Though at the end there I had to work at it in order to be able to choke it down! :H It's what I did, and I was loathe to give it up.) I've been happily indifferent to alcohol for about (let me see) 18 months.

Hang in there. It works.

Comment

I'm such a bum

thanks ne! it gives me hope!

Comment

I'm such a bum

Holly something, closed eye visuals not AL wd related, hope I'm turning the corner

Comment

I'm such a bum

Thanks alot for the support..what a joke

Comment

I'm such a bum

hey man, i'm here - eff this shit... i just upped to 160mg - lets see what my body/mind thinks of that

Comment

I'm such a bum

Keep hanging in there, guys. Watch out for one thing, though, and it's pretty scary the first time it happens: there's going to come a point when you don't necessarily want the next drink. It'll freak you out, but it's OK.

You don't have to listen to that voice right away, but sooner or later give not pouring the next one a try and see how it goes.

JB--you might be getting closer to that? How are you feeling?

Chaos--try not to stress over the visuals, it happens. Anything else going on?

Some people kinda like the stoned feeling, the trippy-head thing... anyway, let us know how you're doing. I'm trying to be around.

Comment

I'm such a bum

hi stuckinla,

i wonder, are the SEs easier going and do i reach my goal of being indifferent faster if i don't drink?

i would give anything to be a person that can have a few beers and call it a night!

Comment

I'm such a bum

I got to about 200 before I felt anything at all, and it has worked better than I could ever have hoped for.

The numbers are meaningless, just take it until you stop drinking.

Comment

I'm such a bum

thanks bleep!

Comment

I'm such a bum

Im at 200 and just starting to see good results ... hang in there man, don't loose hope. Being a drunk is a pretty shitty way to live.
                            My My Livejournal

Comment

I'm such a bum

@ryrye: true! it is a shitty way to live - i hate when i sweat and it comes out of my pores the next day!

Comment

Working...
                              X