Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topamax order

Hi
    I really need to give up drinking and loose weight. I am reading the book My Way Out and it mentions Topamax is good for both cravings and loosing weight.
    I went to the website River Pharmacy and topamax is quite expensive but the cost would be worth it to me if it would help with both of my problems
    Has anyone had a good experience with this med or can you recommend another that may help me!
    Thanks!

Topamax order

Topa can help you do both but the wieght loss is a side effect for only so many peeps who take it. What is your main concern,is it drinking or weight loss, it would be best to look at one thing at a time. We are here to help each other with out with drink problems, but of course other things do effect our lives and self esteem as well including weight but are secondary concerns

Comment

Topamax order

Alip2003;1367988 wrote: Hi
      I really need to give up drinking and loose weight. I am reading the book My Way Out and it mentions Topamax is good for both cravings and loosing weight.
      I went to the website River Pharmacy and topamax is quite expensive but the cost would be worth it to me if it would help with both of my problems
      Has anyone had a good experience with this med or can you recommend another that may help me!
      Thanks!
      It's definatelly worth to give try IMO.
      My experience: took a couple of weeks to loose all appetite but that was a bummer for me cos I wasn't in the business of loosing weight, worked wonders for AL cravings initially...couldn' believe after first Mooshead I rejected Corona saying is not hot enough outside to waist precious beer designed for extreme heatwave. But to make long story short topa wasn't capable to prevent me to overdo on hard liquor which is my type of hobby

Comment

Working...
      X