Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling lucky enough I don't need any more medicines !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I am feeling lucky myself as I do not have any craving with AL and stop all the medicines .
    I was trying Baclofen a year before and gave up that with two weeks attempts.
    Once I have broken up with my wife and kids and the pain I have , that gave me a strong will power not to drink any more so doing well with will power only now.Now , the pain itself working as a medicine to stay AF...therefore I am more aware with the pain and using it as a solution.I am totally different to you all guys !
    But it depends on largely which trigger is behind your craving . Isn't it ?
    I have been able to use this difficult period as an opportunity to remain AF and hoping to sort out the relationship problem with sober mind.
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

dixon;1369298 wrote: Hi

I am feeling lucky myself as I do not have any craving with AL and stop all the medicines .
    I was trying Baclofen a year before and gave up that with two weeks attempts.
    Once I have broken up with my wife and kids and the pain I have , that gave me a strong will power not to drink any more so doing well with will power only now.Now , the pain itself working as a medicine to stay AF...therefore I am more aware with the pain and using it as a solution.I am totally different to you all guys !
    But it depends on largely which trigger is behind your craving . Isn't it ?
    I have been able to use this difficult period as an opportunity to remain AF and hoping to sort out the relationship problem with sober mind.
    Dix
    Cool.. good luck on your journey. Whatever keeps you AF is great. Don't see why claiming yourself different from others makes you better or worse, but whatever floats your boat Dix.

Comment

Hi Dosages,
      Actually my will power is working now.
      I agree with you whatever works is fine.
      Dix
      A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Working...
      X