Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen Sites?!

Hello,

I have posted in the past regarding baclofen. I have been seeing a Psych who I don't think will prescribe Bac. Is there any reliable site for the US still out there? 4RX is echeck and 2 hour hold time for questions, not my style... Or does anyone know a Milwaukee area doc that prescribes it?

Thanks in advance for any help

Baclofen Sites?!

I think some people use River. I use Goldpharma and have really good results. Also a Dr. in Chicago will prescribe over the phone. You can search, his # is on here, or PM me or just about anyone for details.

There's one that's significantly cheaper, but I forget the name (maybe it is River), if you have a Visa... I don't.

Comment

Baclofen Sites?!

Hi Kayvo. I have ordered from both Riverpharmacy.ca and inhousepharmacy.biz. Have had good experiences with both but InHouse does express delivery to the US (5-8 days if you need it right away).River only ships regular its about a 2 week delivery or less. Ive ordered from them twice and it has always been in less them 2 weeks. You can use your credit card or debit card for both sites.
      :wings:Every day is another day to set things right!! Make today a new beginning, the first day of the rest of your life!:wings:

Goals: to stay AF and to start to incorporate some sort of exercise into my daily routine!!!:wings:

Comment

Working...
      X