double dose naltrexone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double dose naltrexone

ah well, perhaps it was too good to be true. ive had another attempt with extra nal and although i felt a little more in control at first it quickly degenerated into my usual drinking..... upto blanking out. mr spuds said he thought i was more 'with it' but it certainly didnt feel that way. I have a couple of thoughts on this. firstly i was drinking vodka. I know fine well that i drink vodka faster than wine or beer so perhaps i could have drank straight through any effect from nal. also i had spaced out my 1st and 2nd dose .... maybe if i took the 100mg together. Im gonna keep trying with it ,,, trying different variations (dosing, timing and drink choice).
    I feel pretty good that at least im trying something new instead of just flunking along and getting nowhere fast.
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

double dose naltrexone

You will end up disappointed if you expect an immediate change in your drinking from TSM. It took me about 10 months to control and another two to quit drinking for a month. It's not that I can't drink: I don't want alcohol anymore. Which is huge. TSM works, it just takes a long time. Patience is hard when one is scared and desperate, which I was.

My early log shows ups and downs. There was a period around week six where my drinking was greater than it was before I began. Scary thing.

All that said, some heavy drinkers double dose to begin with. It won't hurt you, but it probably won't help either. You may want to check KatieSmiles and UKBlonde's threads. They posted much more on MWO. There is another forum dedicated to TSM.

Best of luck!
      Sinclair Method (50mg naltrexone one hour before drinking)

Pre TSM 80-90 Units Per Week, No Alc Free Days

After control: 3-6 units per month, 25+ alcohol free days!

Comment

double dose naltrexone

I am trying to help somebody and am familiar with TSM method. Please help - Does anybody know if Nal can be used to quit smoking marihuana using TSM method?

Comment

double dose naltrexone

redcat;1420201 wrote: I am trying to help somebody and am familiar with TSM method. Please help - Does anybody know if Nal can be used to quit smoking marihuana using TSM method?
          No and I don't think so. Nal blocks endorphins released by certain behaviours, I have a feeling marijhuana intake doesn't result in endorphin release but could be wrong.
          I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

double dose naltrexone

Hi im from New Zealand, my Doctor prescribes 50mg of Naltrexone 3 times a day for at least 6 months.
            That is 150mg a day, my weight is 68kgs.

It really works. Saved my Life. I was a serious binge drinker/almost every day.

Definitely give it ago. We cant get Campral (Acamprosate) here but take that with the NAL if its available in your country.

Dr. Laura De Giorgio Supraliminal Plus CD for 40 days every day too. You can google it.

Best of luck feel free to email if you have any more questions.

Comment

Working...
            X