Ordering from River Pharmacy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I ordered some antabuse from river pharmacy after they were recommended by people on this site, I live in the UK, I ordered last friday on the 21st and on the site it says my order is still processing, it says "Processing: Your order has been sent to the fulfillment center." It has said the same for the last week, should it not have been shipped off yet? or is this normal for this site?

I have never ordered from river pharmay before

Hi Patrick,

I have never ordered from them, so I cannot tell you how long it usually takes with them. But isn't there a cust service ph # or email you can contact them and find out?

Good luck!
    Taw
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

That's odd. That is who I usually get my baclofen from. Did you try e mailing them?

I've never had a problem with them. They are a little slow sometimes but normally I have my product in about 3 weeks.

I would reach out to them.

Comment

River Pharmacy

I've ordered from them before received my meds 2 to 3 weeks after ordering which is probably pretty standard or international pharmacies. Even though this a Canadian based company, my actual ordered was fulfilled and shipped from India. India is where many, if not most meds are manufactured.

I don't there is anything much to worry about. River Pharmacy is legit.

Comment

I buy my naltrexone through them and I've purchased other stuff too. I usually receive my order within 3 weeks and like Chilipepper, I notice my drugs are from India. They are definitely legit.
          This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Yes they are definitely out of India. Shipped EMS. No seizures with them but they are not anything above what I think you call schedule II meds.

Comment

Working...
            X