Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antibusers, lets help each other be accountable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Nurdl, Starty Dave R4L, et All,

Another day sober because of TTDP!!:H This thread is really helping me hugely. It's the knowing I am not alone on my AB journey.

I hope your all doing well whereever you all are! I think were quite scattered!

I am lucky that AB takes away my cravings too, as it is not negotable & I can't argue with it! And boy was I the queen of justifying & lying to have 'just one last time' which is why it has to be every day.

I also read Kick the Drink Easily by Jason Vale, which I believe is an utter copy of Allen Carr so he should still get the credit lol!!

It has really really changed how I see drinking, no more pity partys because I cant drink, no more greiving for my terrible loss & wondering why me? I am now the happy hangover free person:H Yes I still miss it, but I fast forward where one drink will end, and 'poof' no more craving! Shaking & crying in bed for a couple of days aint no fairytail ending LOL!

So happy TTDP day todat all, nurdl what a great way to see in 2012 :h I hope we will all be here still, still TTDP!!
    I can not alter the direction of the wind,

But I can change the direction of my sail.

AF since 01/05/2014

100 days 07/08/2014

Comment

Hi Everyone:
      I am happy that this thread is helping. Had a lovely sober day today and did TTDP! Felt a little pang at dinner tonight though. We had dinner in a nice restaurant and I watched the waiter bring a nice bottle of wine to a couple and pour them each a glass. Hubby ordered a beer with his dinner as well. I got over it very quickly but I still can't imagine never having a glass of wine again. I guess it really is one day at a time.
      Happy Thanksgiving to those of us who are celebrating this weekend.
      R4L
      Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Traveling tomorrow. Must remember to TTDP with me. Happy Thanksgiving to our Northern friends.
        ~nurdl
        :h
        :notes:
        we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

TTDP. I've been terrified with just the one half a pill in my system.

This evening I had a little wonder if maybe it was out of my system enough, still too scared to drink, but came home and took another half.

Comment

I placed an order tonight through River Pharmacy for Antibuse. I have given it my best for the last 18 months, but still can't control the voice that convinces me to drink on a whim and I need the help I hope AB will provide. It will be a week or two until it arrives. During that time my plan is to clear my body of alcohol and prepare myself for a life without drinking.
            ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
            -----------------------------------
            Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

Working...
            X