liquidbaclofen.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

liquidbaclofen.com

No offense weinerman but it's odd you have 4 previous posts and suddenly come up with liquid baclofen.

That's something I certainly did not stumble upon my long time lurking on this forum. I sure did not see it outside of this forum at all.

Very odd to me.

Comment

liquidbaclofen.com

Of course Bill's friend is Bill and of course weinerman is Bill. Who the hell cares?

Comment

liquidbaclofen.com

lostsole;1411758 wrote: No offense weinerman but it's odd you have 4 previous posts and suddenly come up with liquid baclofen.

That's something I certainly did not stumble upon my long time lurking on this forum. I sure did not see it outside of this forum at all.

Very odd to me.
        You didn't see what? Mention of liquid baclofen? In that case you really couldn't have been lurking for long. It's had an awful lot of exposure here.:H

OK, thanks for the info Bruun. It certainly sounds like it's the same stuff. I don't think they ship to the UK so I'll have to wait until the next time I'm stateside. That should also give me time for you to be the guinea pig on your most recent shipment.
        "My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." Jack Kerouac

Comment

liquidbaclofen.com

Geez, nice responses.
          I'll keep my opinion to myself. I did not realize shilling was okay in this forum.

Comment

liquidbaclofen.com

No offense Lost. Its just that Bill has been a kind, quality and inexpensive source. Side effects much less too. I guess the day I first ordered bac from overseas was the day I stopped (or pretended to stop) freaking about reputable sources that were already advocated here.

Comment

Working...
            X