Hairloss on topa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hairloss on topa

I have been reading a lot about hair loss on topamax! Has anyone else experienced this?
    Each day I strive to be the best mother, daughter, sister and friend I can be!

Hairloss on topa

Hi Annie - I didn't personally experience this. there is a thread that you can go to where lots of questions have been answered - it is a long thread but some folk have had that SE - if you post there, your question is better to be replied to. Right now, the people that are on Topa are not having that SE as far as I know - but it is always worth asking. Are you thinking of going on Topa? here is the link:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...358-44427.html

Hope it helps,

Sun
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hairloss on topa

Hi, I think that Topa causing hair loss is very rare, I think it is much more like that years of abusing Alcohol and depleting our bodies of essential vitamins and nutrients causes many more problems including hair loss.

Best Wishes,
      Play

Comment

Hairloss on topa

Thanks for that link, I will chk it out. Yep started topa 3 days ago

Comment

Hairloss on topa

Hi Annie, I take Biotin, its a vitamin thats good for hair and have had no hair loss, I think you could also try a hair skin and nails formular vitamin. I havent heard of anyone with this SE either. Do you have the MWO book and are you using that schedule? All the suppliments recommended are listed in the book.

Comment

Hairloss on topa

No i don't thanks for that, i wil order the book and look me there was 358 pages! Yikes it's like reading a book at that vitamin

Comment

Working...
            X