campral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

campral

hey guys,huh,sounds like the campral is worth taking,its been sitting in my med cab since march,i hate scrips! however,im to the point now,whatever worx!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

campral

paulywogg;1407585 wrote: hey guys,huh,sounds like the campral is worth taking,its been sitting in my med cab since march,i hate scrips! however,im to the point now,whatever worx!
      I HATE taking medication too, I won't take Zoloft anymore, but there's really nothing to lost when it comes to Campral- no side effect except for a gurgling stomach for a couple of days.
      The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere.

Comment

campral

hi end of the,man im one of those people who read the side effects and think "oh no" however ill guzzle beers like water! it is that oof i need a beer now,feeling that keeps me going back,im gonna give campral a shot,probly should have a loooong time ago!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

campral

I had no SE's from it. I am taking it now actually with my baclofen as I slipped for about a week. Went up on bac and added the campral.
          Clean for a week now.

Comment

campral

sweet lostsole!!! keep it up!

Comment

campral

Thank you very much!

Comment

campral

I used Campral and it had great benefits for me. I also kept a bit of picamillon (which is another GABA analog that can specifically cross the blood brain barrier) on hand and took some when tense or when the cravings got bad.
                I also gave myself every chance I could, naltrexone, campral and picamillon in combination.

Comment

campral

You guys have totally changed my perception if campral! Thank you!!!
                  Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                  A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

campral

hi guys,does anyone know if camral can be used with kudzu,im not sure if it would be safe or not,too confused!

Comment

campral

I don't see why not. Campral affects the GABA receptors. I have not read anything like that with Kudzu. I don't show it as an interaction either.

I don't think Campral or Kudzu are powerful and personally I would not have a problem using both.

I'm no doc so it can't hurt to ask one even though he/she probably would not know.

Comment

campral

hi lostsole,my dr.dont know shit about kudzu,he doesnt like natural remedies,he thinks its stupid to take stuff not fda approved or whatever,i personally think he gets spiffs from pharm.companies,hell prescribe anything lol!

Comment

campral

I hear you there. Mine was always trying to put me on effexor and prozac. Don't need it. It made me a mess. It was the drinking. :H

I don't think Kudzu is a cure all but it helps some so why not? Some herbs do help.

I take stinging nettle extract 2x day. My sinuses are so much better than they used to be. It wasn't placebo because I can see my wife suffer and I am generally fine.

Comment

Working...
                          X