Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something strange happened!

Hey,

I went to court a couple of weeks ago and told the court that baclofen works! Guess what? I was kicked around by the judge like a football and given a week to think about it. He threatened me with further measures, told me to get a lawyer...I am one so that was a bit insulting.

My opponent told me she would never see eye to eye with me. As she was about to walk off down the street I told her I would win and that she had missed something and they would never get an order against me and that was written in stone. I said that my wife's treatment did work and they knew it and were lying to the court. Well, I didn't use those words.

I then went home,told my wife I had lost and she had a drink, or two.

I remembered thinking about Jesus when I was young. I never understood the cruxifiction but I felt that was what I was going through. No one has listened to anything I have said over the past two years since this all blew up. I have never understood Christianity and how a good god could allow his son to be cruxified so I never found any solace in religion. I then typed a question into my browser. "Did Jesus survive the crucifixion?" Don't ask me why I did that.

Well...shock! Here is what came up: The Tomb of Jesus Christ Website It gets better/worse.
    So, Pilate liked Jesus and let him down before he died, according to St. Iraneus, a Church Father. Hey, I studied religion under Jesuits and I never heard this before. It blew my mind.

So, then I get a letter from a social worker saying they want to see me. I agree and guess what? The whole effing court case gets thrown out last week. It's over!!!! I cannot believe this happened. In the end these people had to accept baclofen worked. They had to admit they had overlooked a letter they had written a couple of years ago which I scanned and sent to them after court. It just made them look like they had lied to the court. I am in a state of shock. I can't get this out of my mind.

found this on youtube a couple of days ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=WeJc41wtnR8[/video]]Jenifer et Marion Cotillard - YouTube

Not that it has anything to do with anything but it shows my state of mind that this is now how I feel that I can enjoy this after years living with alcoholism. It shows how baclofen can change your life and allow you to experience happiness again.

And maybe there is a God. Maybe he didn't send his son to die, just teach us about compassion in the face of hate and ignorance.
    BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

You lost me on this one.

What was this whole court case about? I am sure you can draw lots of connections beyond religion.

Shoot if you believe in string theory and M theory then in a parallel universe addiction doesn't exist.

Comment

Hi, Otter. I am so grateful, and incredibly relieved for you that the case has finally been dismissed. That really must seem like divine intervention at this point!

Whatever you attribute it to, though, I'm very happy for you and your wife and family. I have no doubt that your perseverance, and perhaps even the fact that baclofen IS being acknowledged around the world, played a large role. Mostly, though, it was your diligence. Congratulations!
      :l Otter.

Comment

Hello Otter

Congrats on this important milestone. I am sure good things will keep happening for you and your family. I, too, am sure baclofen works.

Best,

Cassander
        With profound appreciation to Dr Olivier Ameisen for his brilliant insight and courageous determination

Comment

Otter. :goodjob:
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Like my psychiatrist said: You (we) are the living proof that baclofen works.
            Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
            X