Baclofen Doctor Needed in Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please message me if you know of docs who will prescribe. If I can't find one, where can I buy online without being scammed?

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...sen-41531.html

Check out that thread. Dr. L will prescribe. Otherwise try goldpharma. I've never used river but I hear good things.

Comment

Mom,

I use Dr L out of Chicago, kind of a pain to start cuz the pharmacist has to call him but once it's started it's easy to refill. Stuck mentioned the Dr L thread and if there's one thing I've learned is you cannot have enough information so I suggest reading through some of the threads. As I mentioned, there are a lot of great Baclofen veterans that help tremendously and I am eternally greatful to them (Stuck above being one of them. If you haven't had a chance to read his thread I definitely recommend Totally new to forum, sort of new to bac) There are many others.

Have you read Dr. Ameisen's book?

Cheers!

Day 124 on Bac – 100mg
      Binge Free - 96 days

Comment

The Baclofen makes me feel very strange and I cannot function as well on it as I can with Soma. It makes me sleepy,

Comment

frankly just makes me feel like crap. The Soma works better for me as far as muscle spasms.

Comment

The Baclofen makes me feel very strange and I cannot function as well on it as I can with Soma. It makes me sleepy, and frankly just makes me feel like crap. The Soma works better for me as far as muscle spasms. The Baclofen does help spinal pain but does not work as quickly as Soma on spasms.
            certificate iv in training and assessment Canberra

Comment

Howdy Mom, how's it going?
              Not sure what Cert is talking about..... But Baclofen helped me get rid of the alcohol beast.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi Mom,

Did you get to speak to Dr. Phill yesterday?
                Wishing you the best today.

SWB

Comment

Working...
                X