The disappearance of a member in good standing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ArizonaMan seems to have been erased from our collective memory in the history of MWO. Can anyone clarify whether he jumped or was pushed? I might not have agreed with everything he wrote but excommunication seems a bit over the top.

Did he jump or is he a victim of the MWO inquisition?

Um...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAn7baRbhx4[/video]]The Spanish Inquisition - YouTube

Comment

desperados;1430831 wrote: I believe he was pushed away by a forum moderator.
      I would rather call it he was abducted by MWO.

But if he still wants to come back (which I seriously considered not to, if they deleted me), he's smart enough to create a new account.
      But it's really a pity taht all of his contributions to this forum were deleted together with his account.
      Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Very observant Colin.

It pisses me off and happens more and more. Certain people have a strong arm on their beliefs and who is wrong and who is right, which is crap. I can't believe Desperados is still here; he knows what I am talking about and has tested the waters!

Don't get me wrong; I am an ally of Desperados.

LL
        The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

And we all know who got rid of him.

just sayin'
          The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

Comment

desperados;1430831 wrote: I believe he was pushed away by a forum moderator.

When back in a day I disagreed with some bullies (know it all baclofen sweet succes stories) of this forum, I was thretened by a moderator to be expelled.

Comment

Too many of my friends have disappeared from MWO through the years.........Maybe it's them given-up, or there still chasing their own personnel demons. A lot of people come back.......we can pray that they do..... Tony
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Just to allay any concerns...This baclofen success story has absolutely no connection with the forum moderators or administrators. I can only do what the rest of you can do. I have no influence, much less ability to delete!

Sorry to ruin that particular paranoia. (I mean theory.)
                Carry on!

Comment

It is too bad but mods on this forum? I mean some of the things I see posted here never get looked at.

Advertisements and bizarre comments? Like who was weinerman coming on here and obviously promoting some site with only a few posts. Nothing happened?

No offense desperados but you had some really weird stuff I think perhaps when you were drinking. Like xanax in the liquid baclofen?

Comment

To the powers that be

I will be "reporting" this mail as a way of communicating with a moderator.
                    EDIT [I have reported this post.]

A couple of weeks ago ArizonaMan was almost completely erased from our collective memory - a couple of quotes of his posts is all that remains.

I am assuming that he was removed by a moderator and would appreciate being informed about the reasons for his deletion.

My thanks in advance,
                    Colin

Comment

Good luck. I have tried e mails but it's not mod'd here.

Perhaps that's good? Dunno. I have a hard time believing anyone has been banned from here.

If so, that person could easily start over here.

There are no mods here.

Comment

I am a patient of Dr Phill's (yes I know he's lost his registration - as I have I temporalily as a psychiatric nurse, and he is helping me get it back). He encourages his patients to speak to each other if we think it might help us. I have seen the testimonial that ArizonaMan has written having completed his 12 week programme, and it would do you all good to read it. Im about to write mine. And YES, he has been banned from here for just supporting Phill. As I guess I might be now.

By the way, Phill actually tells us NOT to support him here, as he says it is likely to bring us more trouble than its worth. But he also has nothing but good things to say about the support you can get here.

Comment

Many of my friends have just disappeared into thin air from here too over the years. It seems that when someone expresses an idea that is practical, and will help people, and that idea becomes popular with folk, the authorities appear. It wouldn't surprise me if the FBI were involved in some of this.

We love you AM. Take care out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I wouldnt have put it quite like that G, but over the last year i've seen some odd things here.

All i will say is that Phill is very open about the trouble in the past here, and says that there are lots of very kind people here if you need support. He never has a bad word to say about MWO. All he says is not to take any medical advice about dosages or titrations etc, and to not support him here in case in brings a tirade of nasty replies or PMs.

And ive spoken to AM in the last week and he is doing great. As he says, he wishes he had met up with Phill a year ago.

Comment

Guitarista;1435847 wrote: Many of my friends have just disappeared into thin air from here too over the years. It seems that when someone expresses an idea that is practical, and will help people, and that idea becomes popular with folk, the authorities appear. It wouldn't surprise me if the FBI were involved in some of this.

We love you AM. Take care out there.
                              Or maybe the Illuminati!!
                              BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Working...
                              X