Arbaclofen News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arbaclofen News

I suspect autism is a disorder of the same nature as "alcoholism", ie., neurotransmission.

When I began looking into this I came across a site of a very outspoken suffer of autism called Anne Williams who has a website...can't find it now. But, she admits on it to having a huge problem with drink.

I don't understand the technical terms, emc. These children were on baclofen to start so they could go back to that or maybe there is someone producing arbaclofen in India or China. I have no idea. I would be interested to find out.
    BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Arbaclofen News

My son has Asperger's and suffers from debilitating anxiety. I can see how some could turn to alcohol. He has no desire to drink (so he says) after seeing me a few times over the edge. I talked to loop about Baclofen and autism. I wouldnt give any child of mine baclofen unless they were alcoholic. It may lessen the anxiety, that I would admit to.

Sam

Comment

Working...
      X