How does baclofen work? Otter? Tk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by time2quit View Post
    sorry guys just couldn't help myself......
    Time to Quit -Yes, it is time to quit. Please leave me alone; you are part of the problem and no where near being a part of helpful, healthy solution. Please leave me alone. Please?

Comment

Dear Ottor -in one of your posts, you said that you had to flee your home country and move to a remote foreign country. You have stated that you are not an alcoholic but that your wife is. So, why did you have to flee your homeland?

Comment

what is stupid fucker gonna do when we all migrate to the new forum and he's left here? who cares? its gonna be awesome!
        The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
        Friedrich Nietzsch

Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
        Benjamin Franklin

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritfree View Post
          Ottor -why in the world do you make these type of posts? Have you helped anyone on the forum by doing so?

You make fun of someone (and me) by his efforts in at least trying to be kind to me. I simply can not understand the rationale of someone like you. Please---please just ignore my posts. Please.

--sf--

SF, I don't understand your post.

You asked if we knew what happened next and I didn't. I imagine most people who read your story had the same problem. There you are on the floor, passed out, blind drunk, with your face resting in a pool of your own vomit, probably with your pants soaked from urine and your lovely living room carpet badly stained. Then your dog decides to sit on you and you then say that you begin to talk to your dog which is kind of odd because dogs can't understand human speech. Then you say we know what happened next. Well, I own five dogs and I can tell you that it's pretty likely that one of them would stick his nose up my arse in those circumstances and, frankly, I wouldn't blame him, so I figured that is what your dog would do to you.
          BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

For gosh sakes let's get back to talking about my boxer!

Comment

He's a cutie. How old is he? How long have you had him? Where'd you get him from? Is he a pedigree?
              We used to breed dogs, mainly small ones, like Chihuahuas. Silly me. "mainly" We only bred small ones. Like we bred some Great Danes too, not likely. lol.
              BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Oh look, an eagle!
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Where?
                  BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

Olivier Ameisen

Comment

Originally posted by Otter View Post
                    Where?
                    You don't see it?

Comment

No!
                      BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

Olivier Ameisen

Comment

Working...
                      X