cheapest baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheapest baclofen

I'm sure Loop's just busy with the site and that. Probably just a temporary thing until then.

Comment

cheapest baclofen

Or, Better and Better, you could post a GREAT BIG in BOLD letters thread, "HELP, LOOP, HELP ME!!!" :H:H

Actually, don't do that, yet. If Lo0p is re-organizing, I'm sure it's for a good reason, and we'll soon know the protocol that keeps everything on track. I wouldn't advise ordering liquid bac from any other site. Be a little persistent, and a little patient . . . and maybe find Lo0p's own threads referring to his site, and post there. The message will get through soon, I'm sure.
      "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

cheapest baclofen

If you want to get going and have a dependable source Dr. L else I would suggest riverpharmacy.ca. They have Lioresal. I've used it. No problem.

About 2-3 weeks thought for delivery.

Sorry folks but you can't mess with this. You have to have dependable sources and lots of stock.

So IMHO, call Dr. L. Also, get lots of backups from River. I have a ton and so between my scrip and my backups I am safe. River is dependable as is AllDayChemist.

Comment

cheapest baclofen

RedThread12;1488710 wrote: Or, Better and Better, you could post a GREAT BIG in BOLD letters thread, "HELP, LOOP, HELP ME!!!" :H:H

Actually, don't do that, yet. If Lo0p is re-organizing, I'm sure it's for a good reason, and we'll soon know the protocol that keeps everything on track. I wouldn't advise ordering liquid bac from any other site. Be a little persistent, and a little patient . . . and maybe find Lo0p's own threads referring to his site, and post there. The message will get through soon, I'm sure.
          What you wrote above is pretty much what I emailed Lo0p... lol... and Lo0p came through. I'm very grateful. A cool person.
          http://baclofenforalcoholism.com

Comment

cheapest baclofen

COSGringo;1488818 wrote: If you want to get going and have a dependable source Dr. L else I would suggest riverpharmacy.ca. They have Lioresal. I've used it. No problem.

About 2-3 weeks thought for delivery.

Sorry folks but you can't mess with this. You have to have dependable sources and lots of stock.

So IMHO, call Dr. L. Also, get lots of backups from River. I have a ton and so between my scrip and my backups I am safe. River is dependable as is AllDayChemist.
            Hi COSGringo... I agree with you that titration is nothing to mess with. Sounds like withdrawal from high dose bac is a good reason to keep your shit together in terms of a personal supply. I attempted titration with Lioresal and the side effects were too severe for me (and my SO, lol... wasn't quite "myself"). I DID find, however, after titrating down to a low dosage... as low as 12.5mg a day REALLY staves off next day withdrawal symptoms at the level I indulge (I have a genetically inherited "essential tremor" that is aggravated greatly by AW. With baclofen I don't have to worry about that or anxiety). It's reduced my drinking a little without my feeling deprived because of that. No spinning out of control trying to use alcohol to manage withdrawal... just maintaining about a pint of 80 proof a day. Very consistent. God bless my liver, but I'm more than okay with that for now. I will maybe try titration again if the liquid bac seems to be less invasive to my everyday responsibilities. I will, of course, keep you all posted about my experience.

Oh... and if it helps anyone in a situation similar to mine, I take my LDB in the morning. Either immediately after waking or sometimes after experiencing "the rebound effect" at 3 or 4 a.m. A lot of the times it helps me get back to sleep and the positive effects carry over until I begin drinking again in the afternoon/evening. I think a lot of my drinking is, with the LDB, due to ingrained behavior.. habitual... not "jonesing". There's just still this "something" that drinking satisfies for me, but I definitely see daylight.
            http://baclofenforalcoholism.com

Comment

Working...
            X