From Zero to ??? w/Liquid Bac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just the fact that you're here, Taw, is awesome. Rock on sister. (And I hear that stuff works wonders...If I didn't have about ~18 years worth of pills in a closet I'd be jumping on the bandwagon.)

Hang in there Hippy. Lovin' your supportive posts and groovy vibe. I think it's fair to say that we have all (almost all? Most of us, anyway.) gone down and then had to go up again. It's a bear of a beast of a disease and it takes a while to get it gone.

Comment

Aww...C'mon taw.

Post the analogy I gave you yesterday. It's not you it's just the unfamiliarity with the units that people get tripped up on.

lease:

edit: I think I'll just put an extremely comprehensive conversion chart on the site.
      :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
      :what?:
      sigpic
      Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
      A Forum
      Trolls need not apply

Comment

Great idea! And maybe include same in literature accompanying liquid bac for researchers just beginning their projects.

BTW. My kangaroo us really delighted with her latest order, and has tucked the green, ml marked bottle into her pouch for her daily excursions. Yes, I let her off the premises, on occasion. Knowing that she has a convenient way to carry her liquid bac (although I still insist she keep pills with her, too,) is fabulous!!
        "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Ooops.
          "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Working...
          X