Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update, liquid bac question

2 days AF! Hard, edgy, but did it.

I need to understand metric system. Or rather, can someone tell me how much to measure to get a dose of 10mg from a 20mg x 100mL bottle. If it doesn't come with a dosage cup or reference the use of a teaspoon, I am lost. I did google the info, but it is just foreign to me. I don't want to mess up!

Thanks.
    GG

Not an expert on this, but I believe that 1ml of liquid bac at that concentration would be 20mg. So .5ml would be 10 mg. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Another newbie question

Dundrinkin - thanks for replying. If anyone else is more certain of their math, I would appreciate hearing from them, too.

Having read quite a few posts, both on this and the general forum, what is TSM? I did a search, but did not find it.

I wish everyone a blue sky day.

GG

Comment

GeauxGirl;1466533 wrote: Dundrinkin - thanks for replying. If anyone else is more certain of their math, I would appreciate hearing from them, too.

Having read quite a few posts, both on this and the general forum, what is TSM? I did a search, but did not find it.

I wish everyone a blue sky day.

GG
        I'm not a math whiz but did some research to double check my math and that sounds right, I've been taking 0.25ml for my 5mg dose and it seems to be right. So for 10mg it would be 0.5ml.

TSM stands for The Sinclair Method, which uses Naltrexone--basically it blocks the reward center in your brain, so when you drink it's not as rewarding to the brain and those receptors go back to normal over time and your desire to drink decreases. After reading about it I almost think it would be a better method for me, but I've already bought the baclofen so I'm giving that a shot first. Plus Naltrexone seems to be hard to get without a rx in the US and is pretty expensive (though overall probably about the same as Baclofen because of the high dosage needed of Bac)

Comment

Working...
        X