Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bac, some advice please

Hi Emily,

Hope it's going OK for you. How are you doing now? Just wanted to let you know that you don't have to dilute liquid bac (from Phoenix) as kflmjs(Kev) said. I'm on my second try at bac using liquid bac from Phoenix - going well so far at 140 mg/day currently. Not at switch, but much reduced intake. My experience has been that the liquid bac causes less SE's, although they are there. I didn't get the awful bac hangovers until about 120 mg/day, whereas I had them from the start with the pills from India (that I tried a couple years ago).

I've titrated up about 10mg/week. Worst SE's I have are a rushing sound in my ears (like when yawning), occasional inability to keep my head off the pillow at random times during the day, and inability to function very well when I can barely stay awake.

I know bac works - it worked before, but for some reason I stopped (I think I was running out of pills, but I can't really remember...stupid). It's hard to keep going sometimes, but I try to remind myself of the debilitating hangovers and drunken foolishness I've experienced over the past 30+ years and realize that a little somnolence has to be MUCH better.

Libby

Comment

Working...
    X