Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which make of Bac to order online

Hi

I'm UK and going to order more Baclofen as additional to my legit prescription.

Someone in the UK recommended 4NRX (UK). From what I've read the brand Lioresal (Baclofen) is the best to order, can anyone confirm this.

The baclofen tablets that I got on prescription from a UK chemist are 10 mg and by a company called Almus.

Will the different brands matter?
    Honour Thyself

I'd say just avoid these:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...fen-46174.html

I've always ordered Aliud, and didn't notice any real difference from what I was feeling on the brands in my prescription (in the US).

Comment

Lioresal was always fine with me. That's a brand I've ordered through River Pharmacy. It's a popular brand.

Comment

Dear Emily,

I am in the UK too. I order from InHouse pharmacy. Pacifen 10mg tablets. I order x 100 as it works out at under ?15.00 pounds. This is is relevant as if an order is under ?18.00 pounds you do not have to pay inport tax. I get several 100 tablet bottles at the same time, and they usually arrive well within a week. I have found the company very helpful.

I have not tried any other brands but i have been very lucky in that i have not had any side effects worth speaking about.

I hope this infomation helps.

Caro

Comment

Thank you caro

I've just ordered from Inhouse, - fab
          Honour Thyself

Comment

Dear Emily,

I made a slight mistake, an order now has to be under ?15.00 pounds before tax kicks in. It used to be ?18.00.

Good luck

Caro

Comment

Hi Caro

Yeah, I noticed that but it's fine cause the 100 bac were just under the ?15 so everything fine, x
              Honour Thyself

Comment

Working...
              X