Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started Topamax, a question.

Hi,

On my 3rd day of Topamax 25mg. I'm doing the MWO plan so I'm taking it late afternoon around 5. I noticed, I'm having a hard time sleeping my normal sleeping time.

I usually sleep between 9:30-10:30. These past 2 days, it's been 12-1.

My question is: Is it OK to take it earlier around 12nn?

Thank you and regards.

Hello Jay-J and welcome here. May I call you Jay? Seems like we all shorten our names to type faster I guess

So yes, it is fine actually to take the Topa whenever works best for you. I don't think really there is anything that can't be adapted to your fit your needs except for the dose schedule, follow it exactly regarding going up but also hold at whatever you get some relief. In the long run it might have to be increased so just stick with the lowest dose possible for as long as possible, that way you have lots of wiggle room.

And BTY, please join us on our med thread called, New Here and Starting Topa and With a Question. The thread has been going for quite some time and has just about all the info you could possibly want to know regarding Topa. The thread has evolved over time to be a safe place for anyone to post regardless of what med they are taking, abstaining, moderating or just needing to share feelings with friends. We are a close group and love to have new people join us, I think you will find it to be one of the most welcoming places on this whole site. There are many people who have started at the beginning and read thru the entire thread which is quite a feat and also quite entertaining as well :H, but just feel free to jump right in.

Hope to see you there soon:h
    Play

Comment

Thanks Play And yes you can call me "J" (that's even shorter)

Regards.

Comment

Working...
      X