Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on liquid balcofen dosage

Hello there,

I'm new to this forum as of yesterday. After reading so much great stuff about bac, I decided to try it. I purchased it at phoenix research labs yesterday, and it already arrived.

I bought the 40mg/ml bottle. There's a dropper that measures up to 1ml.

So... I'm really not sure how much I should be taking to start out with. If I want to try 40mg, do I take 1 third of the dropper three times a day? Is 40mg the right amount to start? From reading this forum, it seems like the amount people takes varies quite a bit.

Any pointers from peeps who've tried liquid bac?

Greatly appreciated!

Welcome:welcome:

It is really important to start slow and steady. For instance, you have a concentrate! dose so small amount of 1ml will give 40mg at once would be way too much for me in the beginning. I confess to not following the schedule. There is a recommended dose (ie 5 mg/day for the first 4 days then 10mg split in two doses for the next 3 days. For the following week you go up by 20 mgws per week and split the dose into 3-6 doses throughout the day. By week 6, you will be at 110 mg.

Eveyone is is different. I stayed at certain doses if I was having SEs (side effects).l

Comment

Thanks MaryGoRound!

I did about 20mg yesterday and it was def too much to start with. I overslept this morning and missed my workout. Also, I've been feeling a bit out of whack today. I'll cut it down to 5mg and gradually bring it up.

Has it helped you?

Comment

I'm not sure where the 5mg per day recommendation came from but that is much lower than what people usually start with. I think generally people begin with 5 or 10mg 3 times per day. Spread the doses out and if it's interfering with your sleep, just don't take it anywhere near your bedtime.
        "My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." Jack Kerouac

Comment

Hi fotosf: Welcome to MWO, to bac'i g, and especially liquid bac. I recently put up a thread about getting consistent, low doses of liquid bac. I'm out of station (way) and on my iPhone, but look for "Liquid Bac Zero to ???", Does your 1 ml dropper measure .05? Check my "figuring" but that should be 5 mg bac?

The recommendations for starting dose have varied a lot, over time. Please read around, including older posts, see what kinds of results people got, etc. You'll learn tons if critical information, while you're at it! Good luck! Keep posting!
          "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Working...
          X