Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moringa.....a natural way to reduce your cravings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top of the morning to everyone........

I just thought I would share this with you......

I too am a binge drinker and feel the overwhelming desire to quit. I have found that in every waking moment of my day I have thought about drinking, buying, regretting, hiding ALCOHOL ! I was at my wits end........I knew I was not living anymore..merely just going through the motions.....I felt empty and alone............

I tried many times to purchase medications on line but found shipping to canada was complicated and unsecure. I did not want to go to my doctor at this point...as I live in a very small town.......just felt awkward............

THEN.......my girlfriend introduced me to a natural product called MORINGA......it is a tree that contains over 90 vit.minerals...along with the only plant which contains all your essential amino acids.......it is truly a remarkable tree..........I decided to do some research and order it............

for those interested the site is ....... researchmoringa.com there is video clip which was shown on national geographics........

i am taking one smartmix in the morning....along with 1 AM pill and 1 PM pill..... i then sip on moringa tea before i go to bed..........

RESULTS....

I have just came back from a 10 days girls only cruise vacation........lots of drinking and partying.........I was 14 days sober prior to leaving .i went 3 days without a drink.........and felt no cravings at all............i then decided to have a fancy drink...........and usually if i start with one drink.......i want more and more and more..........i have those overpowering cravings that I cant seem to get over...........but not this time.............I had one and was good with one.........I honestly felt that i could take the next one or leave it.......it did not consume all of my thinking......I actually felt somewhat like A NORMAL PERSON........I cannot get over the feeling of calmness and clarity i feel .......i have been very busy with work and family since returning.....which in the past would have been a trigger to abuse......but not this time..........No cravings whats so ever........

I just thought I would share this information with those that would prefer a more natural method of treatment.......

Cheers.........

Columbia
    You've been CRITICISING yourself for years and it hasn't worked. Try APPROVING of yourself and see what happens......

I'm really glad you've found something that works for you. And I'm really pleased you haven't been caught up in the Moringa pyramid scam and aren't trying to suck others into it.
    Oh wait...:
    columbia;1485304 wrote:
    I would be happy to sent any of you a sample package of my moringa (a 4 day supply)
    "My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." Jack Kerouac

Comment

ifyoulovelife2

Yes i am famiilar with the paramid organizational system of zija..........I have not posted to scam others...........I am not interested in selling or distributing this product...my life is much too busy . i am merely expressing a product that has worked for me, which i have purchased independant of the pyramid setting. And i was willing to share my own supply.........nothing more than that...............members can do there own research on it and come to there own conclusions............

columbia

have a great day.............
      You've been CRITICISING yourself for years and it hasn't worked. Try APPROVING of yourself and see what happens......

Comment

We have one growing in our garden................ Nobody paid us to plant it, and we aren't interested in selling the seeds, or leaves, or bark.............. It is a nice looking tree though................

Comment

I have vast experience of scams and yours is a well known one. Maybe you were caught up in it without knowing quite what you were getting into. Maybe you are absolutely innocent. I don't care. But DO NOT attempt to sell your "sample" packs of snake oil to members of this forum.

columbia;1485687 wrote: I have not posted to scam others...........I am not interested in selling or distributing this product...
          OK then, I will take you at your word. You have not tried to sell your products to anyone else here. Is that right?

You might want to have a little think about this before you answer. Actually, I strongly suggest you back away from pushing the moringa scam here. Your choice of course.
          "My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." Jack Kerouac

Comment

Why all the dots.....................?
            BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Working...
            X